Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-07-2024, 04:30 PM

Morwenna
[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

She ignored his remark about her violet eyes lacking in focus on him. Instead, she simply smirked to herself while she went about trying to figure out how to carve while her paw was lame. He was holding it in his teeth, she had a different structure in mind.  

She gave him an affirmative hum about her healer title and placed the basalt upon her thick obsidian. She jumped the basalt into the glass and created a chip with her strong paw. The basalt slid but if she balanced on her hinds she could use her strong paw to readjust and slam it again. She started to create a thick moon shape from the obsidian.

She didn't think she tripped on shards left by him but she wasn't going to argue with him about it. But If he decided to apologize, good for him.

She kept banging out her piece, believing it was coming out nicely, if a little slowly. Her strong leg was starting to feel a little weary though. The crude moon shape was coming out, and a little slot for a good handle was taking shape. She wanted the outer edge to be dull. She remembered her adopted family had one of these. However, it was made of metal.

He berated her, the sneer in his accent made more sense when he called her a dumbass in a tongue she remembered from her early youth. It was her first language, and the words took her back to a time before her first disaster. It made her pause and look over her shoulder at him with a coy twinkle in her eye. She may be a bit rusty but may as well surprise him.

"Бар сам лепа. /at least I'm pretty."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. as dark as my soul Atlantis Island 05:00 PM, 03-27-2024 12:25 PM, 07-16-2024