size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
04-07-2024, 09:31 PM

Ignita shrugs her shoulders and shifts something else on the shelves, "Yup, lots of pressure." She ruefully agreed. Warlords are under a lot of pressure, someone tried to kill him on his first day, and she was the one who stitched his belly up. But he specifically told her to keep -that- to herself.

"I am okay now." She accepted that and wagged her tail at them, she was actually grateful to be here and given such an important job as keeping an eye on the storeroom and stocks of food.

"I am very grateful to have met you Spider!" Iggy came back to sit next to them, she decided to ignore their last comment. It stung but she also brushed it off. She'd rather have a friend than be offended.

"And I like my job, It'll be okay. We'll be okay, yeah?" She asked rhetorically, giving them a gentle shoulder check and even dared a wink. They should probably part though before anyone decided to take offense at how she was spending her time.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The bottom rung won't be too bad right? Dreamer's Col 10:52 PM, 03-22-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024