Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-08-2024, 07:00 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Recovery had been a slow and trying process, not just for her but the two children she was watching over as well. A lot of time had been lost to the illness, time that could have and should have been spent serving Medusa and the pack. Although she supposed saving one of her children from nearly certain death was a service in and of itself but it didn't feel the same. She wanted to get back out there and do the dirty work. What else was she good for?

She had been preparing to leave the den she'd called home for the last several weeks when she heard the woman's voice call out to her. She smiled briefly, wondering how strange it was for the woman to appear just as she was thinking about seeking her out herself, and stepped outside of the den just a few moments later with a bag stuffed full of left over medicines. The pelts were likely better off in a burn pile but she would come back for those later to dispose of them properly.

"Medusa~ I was just coming to look for you," she smiled and sat before the woman, setting her bag down beside her. "Phantasm is much better now, I've already sent him on his way with Enki. Terror and I are much better as well. I hope the pack didn't suffer too greatly while we were ill?"

"Speech!"

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Too Pretty To Die Whisperer's Gorge 11:52 PM, 03-31-2024 06:30 PM, 08-15-2024