Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-09-2024, 01:44 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
She was pleased to see that Medusa looked happy to see her, though it wasn't like she expected anything less. She nodded at her words, knowing that she had to at least look a little better though she knew it would be a while before she was back to her fit self. She'd certainly lost a couple pounds but it wasn't something she couldn't gain back. Regular food and good exercise would have her back in no time, she was sure.

"I trust that all of mine have been on the best behavior?" She questioned with a slight smirk, knowing that they were all of the age to be hitting a rebellious stage and were like to be on anything but their best behavior. They couldn't have been too bad though, or else she was certain someone would've thrown them out or given them a good what-for.

"And what about you? Have you been well?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head, not forgetting about her dearest friend and hoping that nothing bad had fallen upon her in these last many weeks.

"Speech!"

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Too Pretty To Die Whisperer's Gorge 11:52 PM, 03-31-2024 06:30 PM, 08-15-2024