size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-09-2024, 02:28 AM
Back to her regular duties, Widow had tasked herself with evaluating the children's fighting ability. Of course, not every child was up for the task nor seemed to specialize in fighting, but for those that did she wanted to see where they were, their individual strengths and weaknesses. Today was Rippers turn, the first of the children she would be assessing and teaching if they needed it or had questions.

She had a plan today, and while it was good to practice on familiar grounds especially to protect against raids and any threat that may loom at the borders, everyone could do with a lesson in different terrain. Guiding the young man to the nearby dunes, she carefully set the water bladder they would most certainly be needing down and sat atop one of the dunes, looking out over the sandy valley before them before casting her glance onto Ripper.

"Tell me, the possible advantages and disadvantages of a fight taking place here," she prompted with a light smile before looking back out over the sandy wasteland before them.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022