size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
04-09-2024, 06:03 PM

Her sight was still quite blurry but she could see his form pause in the doorway when she asked the question. She couldn't read his face through the blur and wasn't quite sure how he was reacting but this... was not what she expected. She half expected to be told to mind herself or slapped for insolence. Instead, he crouched on the soft bed next to her, much like a father would while comforting a child...

What he told her made sense in a way. She didn't understand power dynamics very well, aerodynamics, sure, thermodynamics, hydrodynamics, system dynamics, and even a little stellar dynamics, but social dynamics? Nada.

She understood there were leaders and followers and it made things efficient.

"I really appreciate you being frank with me. It helps me understand." She replied after a moment of mulling it over.

"It's easier for me to do things if I know why. It's really hard for me to do it if I don't understand the reason for it or if it's inefficient. I had a really hard time with the goats. I didn't understand why you told me to get them." She looked up at him, her eyes still having a hard time focusing but she could at least make out the blue on his face. She remembered Spider saying that Basilisk was under a lot of pressure.

"I'll try not to ask you why in front of others, but if I need to understand to do what you are asking of me, can I ask the reason? If it's not an emergency... of course." If she understood her role better, she could fulfill it. If she understood the command, she would do it.

"I... I like my job. I like doing things..." She added quietly. It seemed they would butt heads whenever she didn't understand something.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It all came crashing down Dreamer's Col 06:27 PM, 04-06-2024 05:59 PM, 04-18-2024