An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
04-09-2024, 11:10 PM

He grew quiet as she began to answer, he didn’t exactly expect it to be an easy one. The Fatalis family was… well, their Grandfather was the lynchpin, but even without him, they fought for each other. If Kite hadn’t fought him, and she had been in trouble, he would have come for her. If he was in trouble, Hazel would come for him. Spider, Sirius, someone. For Ignita, there was no one.

“Hmmm…” he mused as she described herself as the Alpha’s pet. She didn’t speak of her family. Perhaps she didn’t have any? Why else would the alpha call her a daughter? “Alpha’s pet… Warlords pet… has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?” he teased. From one Alpha’s arms to another. Poor thing.

Ah, and there was the water works. He raised a paw to brush it away - those damn blurred lines and all - when her next words still his paw. He snatched it back before it could touch her cheek. He glowered. She was into heavy hitters with her words, wasn’t she? “That’s a damn good question. I wish I knew the answer. He claimed… he claimed he left for our own good. Then he claimed he stayed away because he could never accept that my grandfather - his father, had found another woman after my dad’s mum died. I think it’s bullshit - the doing it for us part. If he cared that much, why did he take my sister away? What happened to my other sisters? He kept the kids he wanted. The ones he thought would carry his legacy, I guess, and got rid of the others. Except then we became obsolete. Maybe he’s out there making more little fuckers to control--” he reigned himself in, with great effort. Breathing quickly. He turned away from Ignita. Fuck. He’d never spoken ill of his father to anyone but Hazel, and even then, barely. Barely.

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It all came crashing down Dreamer's Col 06:27 PM, 04-06-2024 05:59 PM, 04-18-2024