size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-10-2024, 12:49 AM
She wasn't left waiting long before a pale man only slightly smaller than she approached and took her up on her offer of a challenge. She smiled, though there was a wickedness behind it. Perhaps if she made it through this spar unscathed, she would stick around and see if anyone else was interested.

"Pleasure to meet you, my name is Widow," she almost purred however there was little pause between her words and action. Reaching for her staff secured safely within her cloak, she grabbed the hilt of the weapon before charging full speed towards the man. With the heavy end lowered close to the ground, she sought to sweep his legs out from underneath or at least give him a good wallop if she were lucky. Unfortunately the weapon slowed her down quite a bit, not to mention her cloak was good at catching the wind and slowing her even more, but she was still fast and light on her paws for someone so tall. She could only hope that the man wouldn't out speed her straight out of the starting gate, but it wasn't like she didn't already have a few tricks in mind.

Widow vs Coran for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Witches staff
Defensive Battle Accessory: Hooded cloak
Companion 1: Common raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Domestic short-haired cat, Female - Battle - boosted
*Companion 3: Common Raven, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Dexterous paws - Offensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Professor

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. itchin to start The Battlefield 05:02 PM, 04-09-2024 05:31 AM, 05-01-2024