Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
04-10-2024, 08:09 AM

There were changes in their ranks to be discussed, as well as the opportunity to grow and advance. Charlie gave a small nod at this. Before Sirius had left, he had every intention to become the Master of Arms for the Amada and that had not changed. Charlie found tinkering on weapons and armor to be a soothing and enjoyable task, one that he could easily get lost in. He was happy to get to know more wolves as well as bring more members into the pack if he could. In the meanwhile, he hoped that he could provide some assistance in mentoring… and he knew just the young wolf that he’d love to have as his apprentice.

“You know that I support the change in leadership.” Charlie began, offering his nephew a small smile. He had sparred with their new Warlord as well, and that only made him more certain of the change. “I think raiding in winter would be a great idea for resources. If I may suggest, it might not hurt to begin a mentorship with some of the younger wolves of the pack as well, to build up our future. Mortis and Halo willing of course,” He shifted his gaze to them, giving a small nod of acknowledgement to the couple. “I’d love to mentor Wylan personally.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. That deafen us like hurricanes Dreamer's Col 06:35 PM, 03-22-2024 02:58 PM, 05-15-2024