ardent

It Was a Dark & Stormy Night!

Somebody come git 'er

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-11-2024, 12:15 AM

A sharp and sudden howl rose over the din of the storm had Medusa's head on a swivel. Though it was hard for her to see through the elements, and her eyes in the sky was...somewhere. She wasn't quite sure where her companions had fled to in an effort to escape the lightning that struck too close, but she was sure that if she ended up in some dire situation, they'd find her again. She was not fond of rain. She hated it, in fact. Didn't like that it made her smell like wet dog after. Which was saying something, because she preferred her smell of decay and death. It did well to ward off those who couldn't stomach it.

"You're trespassing." Oopsie! She cocked her head as the stranger approached her, and he didn't seem too happy to see her here. Was she really trespassing? Confusion shadowed her gaze, and it took a few moments to put the puzzle together. Not that there was a puzzle per say, but her mind was still in a heightened state after lightning touched so close. "Oopsie! Medusa was just trying to get away from the lightning, there is too much down here!" Honestly, how did these wolves live in such conditions!? She squinted at the koi marked wolf, a hum on her tongue as she realized she had seen him before, but couldn't remember either. Hm...well that really was too bad. Was he a cool guy? A jerk? Had he been nice? Mean? She had met so many and done so much that she really couldn't remember.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It Was a Dark & Stormy Night! The Ancient Oaks 11:26 PM, 02-12-2024 10:07 PM, 09-09-2024