An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
04-11-2024, 03:55 PM

Basilisk gave his head a sharp nod, his mind made up. “He’ll be along soon” He said, though it sounded more like a warning. With that, the behemoth turned and left her to it.

-

Wylan had already learned how to put together a healer's bag, but he’d never done house calls before Basilisk had become Warlord. Now all his learning was being put to use. But practical was a great deal different to theoretical. He didn’t have his mother around to give him advice. In fact… he pushed that thought aside. If he thought about how it had felt to watch her walk away, he would bawl his eyes out. He couldn’t cry, he had a job to do!

Putting on cheer like a cloak, the yearling made his way to the den Basilisk had indicated. He knocked on the outside of the cave before sticking his head in. “It’s just me!” he told the occupant within. “Err.. that’s to say, Wylan. I’m here to look at your injuries.” he said the last as he trotted inside, figuring he had given her ample warning. He put his medic bag down, and wiggled his tail at her. His wings were pressed to his side, and his eyes roamed around the cave until they settled on her. The moment they did, his tail increased in speed. “I’m Wylan!” He said. Again. “Mind taking a seat here and i’ll look you over?”

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Settling in Dreamer's Col 01:01 AM, 04-10-2024 02:58 PM, 05-15-2024