size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-11-2024, 04:39 PM
She didn't pay much mind to the child and his antics besides ushering him along when he got too distracted by something. She couldn't really complain when he rolled in something dead though, other than she would have to now put up with the smell, but it was a good defense mechanism. No one is gonna want to get close to him smelling like that, much less attempt to take a bite out of him likely believing him to taste as rotten as he smells.

Her request was followed shortly by very good points. The sun was blinding and the sand was slick. One could easily turn their back to the sun to avoid being blinded for certain, however fights seldom stuck to one directional position. While the slippery sand was a downside, it could also be beneficial should the opponent slip.

"Very good. Additionally, the sand can be used to temporarily blind your opponent either with a swipe of a paw or skidding to a stop. Second, there is seldom any water in a desert. It's always best to be more prepared than your opponent, so always stay hydrated when you're in the desert. You never know who could come up and challenge you," she said with a nod as she looked out over the dunes and the valley between them.

"Can you think of any more?" She asked, though she didn't expect him to think of the frigid winters and nights or the blistering summers.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022