Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-12-2024, 07:22 PM

Morwenna
[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

The dainty woman watched the dire wolf explore the smooth cavern. She wondered to herself if the cave went deeper and if there were many other spots where the sun would shine through and illuminate the system.

Would there be any rare herbs within? Her thoughts were interrupted by the other woman.

"Oh? Yes, I enjoy travelling. I've grown up a nomad and I love to find the special spots and where those elusive herbs can be found. I bet we'd find something special if we dove a little deeper and found some water reservoir." She mentioned, craning her neck to see if she could spy a way through from her seat.

She paused and perked her ears as the others next question.

"Boreas you say? I'm glad to finally know the land's name! I'm just a wanderer. I follow the winds...or I won't." She shrugged.

"You?" She wished she had some tea to sip. They'll pass the time like this she assumed.

Just as the sun sank over the dunes and left thier hole in shadow the coolness of the desert began to descend.

After a few more moments Morwenna lifted her delicate slender nose to the air and scented the strong effervescent sharp smell of the sagebrush.

"There you smell it?" She said to Rivin, wagging her tail and ascending the natural stone steps. She alighted on the sand and let her nose guide her. "It's the strong sharp one, really clears your lungs with the earthy mint tone in it." She guided.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Well, I'd be a doggamn liar If I said this ain't a lonely town Barren Dunes 01:37 PM, 02-16-2024 12:47 PM, 07-16-2024