An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
04-12-2024, 10:41 PM

She spoke differently from everyone else he knew. But maybe that was because all the wolves he knew were related to him, or close enough to it. Crawling sand flies… Is that a curse?” He asked thoughtfully. If it was, it wasn’t one he’d ever heard before. He leaned a little closer, and unfurled a wing so he could drap it lightly over her back. She was so small that he could swallow her whole body beneath the feathers if he wanted to. But he made sure to keep her head and shoulders uncovered, so she could see what was going on around her - including the sky that was clearly interesting to her.

He shook his head at her question, but found himself searching for an answer. Wanting to be able to solve this mystery for her. The only thing he had ever heard about, however, was something he’d never seen before. “My m-mother-” aaaand, it was hard to talk about Halo. He’d almost managed to distract himself for a moment, talking to Ignita, but there it all was. He soldiered on regardless. “Mentioned something about lights in the sky once. She called it the aurora borealis. But I’ve never seen it myself, so I don’t know if this is that.” he admitted a little apologetically.

WC: 1016

"Speech"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A trick in the sky Dreamer's Col 09:53 PM, 04-11-2024 03:02 PM, 07-18-2024