size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
04-12-2024, 11:22 PM

Ignita giggled weakly, through her painful ribs, and tried to hide it with her paw when he commented on her euphemism, "Oh! Yes, it's actually fleas, not flies. We knew a flash flood was coming or a bad rainstorm when someone started scratching from the fleas that would rise up with the water. They started using it especially when things didn't go their way." She used the all-encompassing "they" term to denote the pack of her past.

She softly closed her eyes at the gentle warmth from his strange feathered wing. She really wanted to know how a wolf could be born with feathers, but this land held so many surprises for her she didn't think she'd get around to finding that answer. She twitched her ear as she caught the catch in his voice when he mentioned his mother. Oh no, she had never asked about his family, frankly, she didn't know if that was allowed either. But the pain in his voice was evident even though he tried to hide it. She didn't comment on it, he was probably not wanting to share it with her just yet.

"Aur-roar-rah Boor-ree- yaL-Lis? Interesting! I wonder if that's the Aura Booris I heard someone talk about a long time ago. Some north folk that had come through when I was a kid! They said it was magic in the stars! Do you think it's some sort of omen?" She didn't put a lot of weight in omens, other than the sand fleas. Those were an omen scientifically with proof, they ran ahead of the waters. What could this be a sign of?

WC: 1288

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A trick in the sky Dreamer's Col 09:53 PM, 04-11-2024 03:02 PM, 07-18-2024