An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
04-12-2024, 11:40 PM

He flinched a little when she mentioned flash floods. He couldn’t help it. He wasn’t as traumatised as some of his siblings, but the memories were still there. And they weren’t pleasant ones. The cold water, the dark. His head going under. He knew he would have died if his Uncle Charlie hadn’t pulled him out. It was the only time he’d knowingly come close to death. It was also why his mother had left, and to hear it so casually was almost shocking to him. His family felt like they were tiptoeing around it a little, though he knew his father would talk about it if he broached the subject. He wasn’t one to flinch easily, or hold onto worries. But this one sort of stuck. “I wish we’d known about the fleas.” He said softly. Maybe than they wouldn’t have lost two wolves, and half his family wouldn’t have left.

“Maybe, but I think it’s supposed to be further North…” he said thoughtfully, the memory shaking free at her mention of north folk. Though he really didn’t know enough on the subject. “I hope it's not an omen, I feel like we’ve had enough of those.” He hadn’t lived through the Long Night, but almost everyone knew about it.

WC: 1507

"Speech"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A trick in the sky Dreamer's Col 09:53 PM, 04-11-2024 03:02 PM, 07-18-2024