Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-13-2024, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2024, 03:58 PM by Button. Edited 1 time in total.)
Button had seen many a thing when she had ran away. Though now that it finally settled that she missed her family, wandering around to become a prince had seemed a lot less fun. The small pups paws skiddered in the dirt from tiredness and looking around there didn’t seem to be any taste bugs or some left over kill to eat. What a fool to thing she could make it alone. Yet would her family understand what she had to tell them? No she was no girl, the thoughts had rustled with her. A boy. Button groaned in frustration flopping down under a willows that’s tendrils brushed the ground just barely. Giving them the appearance of gravity defying vines.

"How do I find my way back. What if I’m lost forever?" she mumbled. Really it didn’t occur to the child that this had been a dire mistake. She couldn’t find her way back to the little sand bridge. Everything seemed so big and mixed together from the grass to the trees. Carefully she settled herself, shutting her eyes for a few moments rest in the comfort of the willow tree.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Road work ahead, I sure hope it does Weeping Woods 03:57 PM, 04-13-2024 12:37 PM, 07-16-2024