Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-13-2024, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2024, 05:58 PM by Button. Edited 1 time in total.)
Button had seen many a thing when she had ran away. Though now that it finally settled that she missed her family, wandering around to become a prince had seemed a lot less fun. The small pups paws skiddered in the dirt from tiredness and looking around there didn’t seem to be any taste bugs or some left over kill to eat. What a fool to thing she could make it alone. Yet would her family understand what she had to tell them? No she was no girl, the thoughts had rustled with her. A boy. Button groaned in frustration flopping down under a willows that’s tendrils brushed the ground just barely. Giving them the appearance of gravity defying vines.

"How do I find my way back. What if I’m lost forever?" she mumbled. Really it didn’t occur to the child that this had been a dire mistake. She couldn’t find her way back to the little sand bridge. Everything seemed so big and mixed together from the grass to the trees. Carefully she settled herself, shutting her eyes for a few moments rest in the comfort of the willow tree.

Bellatrix

Loner

Expert Fighter (230)

Intermediate Hunter (35)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-13-2024, 06:21 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

One more shot. She'd decided it. Her nose worked hard tracking a scent. Button had to be alive. This trail was somewhat fresh this time. Her ears were pressed and her eyes narrowed in concentration.

It had been weeks since they had seen Button, and Trixy had promised to find her. She wasn't able to even stomach the thought of not finding her and disappointing her dads. Frank trotted ahead of her and was doing his best to help her it seemed.

Her pace slowed as frank gave her a grunt and she moved close to the bull. A brief brush of thanks to him for his help and for of course continuing to be her pack animal. She couldn't fathom not having him around. What if norad started herding Reindeer too? That would be useful.

Her eyes scanned looking from him to where the bull was looking. Her eyes widening before she gasped. "Button! Oh my gosh I found you!" sure enough there buttons was sitting under a tree. Her eyes were closed though but Trixy was wagging her tail with it held high. Beau and Tan would be so happy and she hoped it would make Beau so proud that she had focused her energy so hard and actually done it.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Button

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-13-2024, 06:43 PM
The silence was nice. Button felt like drifting off. Often her dreams were of going back home with a giant trove of treasures. To show them all the things she’d found. Like that ladybug the day previous. And it was tasty too. That’s when she thought she heard her older sister Trixy calling her. There was a long moment of silence before Button opened her eyes and looked over at Trixy. Her body shivered momentarily in a bundled up motion from the sudden surprise. What was it that she’d learned from Cassandra?

Instead of tears Buttons eyes widened in excitement, rather comically standing up to face Trixy. "Trixy’s finally come take me home from my adventure!" she puffed out her chest. "You wanna know what I found? I’m a boy not a girl, of course there were lots of little bugs, and mice, some weird plants. Oh please take me home." Button lowered his head. Excited, relieved, trying to process the fear of being all alone. Button flopped down on his stomach. Did anyone even want him back?

Bellatrix

Loner

Expert Fighter (230)

Intermediate Hunter (35)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-13-2024, 07:16 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

It seemed to take Button a second to realize. That was fine. She waited with a smile, kind eyes and a wag to her tail. Of course she was excited as well. All of the pups would be accounted for.

When she finally realized it was real Trixy gave a chuckle. Of course button had likely treated this as an adventure. She nodded. Good she didn't want Button to be upset and think she was in trouble. The night Norad had fallen had likely been confusing to them all.

Then she came with more information. Apparently Button had decided they were now a boy. A blink was given. She could definitely understand, after all being different was okay. "OK then Button, I will definitely Take my little brother home. Our Dads will be so happy to see you. But your gonna have to promise me one little thing. Next time you wanna go on an adventure take Blind or someone with you and make sure to not go so far for me. Daddy Beauregard and daddy Tanelan were worried sick about you." she moved forward and sought to gently bump her head on Button's. Affection would make sure he understood she wasn't mad just had been worried, right? She jerked her head toward Auster, a grin on her head as she turned. "come on you can tell me more about your adventures on the way back. I have a stop to make when we get back to Auster, I'm sure our dad's will be so happy when I do what I gotta do before we see them." she gave a mischievous grin. She was gonna surprise her parents, claim her right as a leader and give them back Button all in one call. Beau she knew would race when he heard her call.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Button

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-13-2024, 07:33 PM
Button was extremely relieved. Trixy had come just before he began to fully understand what being lost was. However it did feel like he’d gotten a little braver. Something he’d have to tell his dads when he got back to them. "Oh I won’t, I’m sick of eating bugs. At least blind could’ve brought meats." sure he’d told himself he needed to do this alone. Now thinking about it though it would’ve been far easier of an adventure. Not a bunch of hungry days and learning to what it means to make it on your own. He had a family for that reason, loneliness didn’t suit him.

"Oh I will! I found lots of treasures but I’m too tiny to carry any of them. Even a little thing with a shell in the beach. It was small and crawled out of a brown shell all red like. Kind of reminded me of a spider with a helmet." he giggled and hopped circles around Trixy. Only to stop, to try and keep some nausea away. He’d gotten too excited on a skinny stomach.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Road work ahead, I sure hope it does Weeping Woods 05:57 PM, 04-13-2024 02:37 PM, Yesterday