Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-13-2024, 04:21 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

One more shot. She'd decided it. Her nose worked hard tracking a scent. Button had to be alive. This trail was somewhat fresh this time. Her ears were pressed and her eyes narrowed in concentration.

It had been weeks since they had seen Button, and Trixy had promised to find her. She wasn't able to even stomach the thought of not finding her and disappointing her dads. Frank trotted ahead of her and was doing his best to help her it seemed.

Her pace slowed as frank gave her a grunt and she moved close to the bull. A brief brush of thanks to him for his help and for of course continuing to be her pack animal. She couldn't fathom not having him around. What if norad started herding Reindeer too? That would be useful.

Her eyes scanned looking from him to where the bull was looking. Her eyes widening before she gasped. "Button! Oh my gosh I found you!" sure enough there buttons was sitting under a tree. Her eyes were closed though but Trixy was wagging her tail with it held high. Beau and Tan would be so happy and she hoped it would make Beau so proud that she had focused her energy so hard and actually done it.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Road work ahead, I sure hope it does Weeping Woods 03:57 PM, 04-13-2024 12:37 PM, 07-16-2024