gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-13-2024, 04:43 PM
The silence was nice. Button felt like drifting off. Often her dreams were of going back home with a giant trove of treasures. To show them all the things she’d found. Like that ladybug the day previous. And it was tasty too. That’s when she thought she heard her older sister Trixy calling her. There was a long moment of silence before Button opened her eyes and looked over at Trixy. Her body shivered momentarily in a bundled up motion from the sudden surprise. What was it that she’d learned from Cassandra?

Instead of tears Buttons eyes widened in excitement, rather comically standing up to face Trixy. "Trixy’s finally come take me home from my adventure!" she puffed out her chest. "You wanna know what I found? I’m a boy not a girl, of course there were lots of little bugs, and mice, some weird plants. Oh please take me home." Button lowered his head. Excited, relieved, trying to process the fear of being all alone. Button flopped down on his stomach. Did anyone even want him back?

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Road work ahead, I sure hope it does Weeping Woods 03:57 PM, 04-13-2024 12:37 PM, 07-16-2024