gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-13-2024, 05:33 PM
Button was extremely relieved. Trixy had come just before he began to fully understand what being lost was. However it did feel like he’d gotten a little braver. Something he’d have to tell his dads when he got back to them. "Oh I won’t, I’m sick of eating bugs. At least blind could’ve brought meats." sure he’d told himself he needed to do this alone. Now thinking about it though it would’ve been far easier of an adventure. Not a bunch of hungry days and learning to what it means to make it on your own. He had a family for that reason, loneliness didn’t suit him.

"Oh I will! I found lots of treasures but I’m too tiny to carry any of them. Even a little thing with a shell in the beach. It was small and crawled out of a brown shell all red like. Kind of reminded me of a spider with a helmet." he giggled and hopped circles around Trixy. Only to stop, to try and keep some nausea away. He’d gotten too excited on a skinny stomach.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Road work ahead, I sure hope it does Weeping Woods 03:57 PM, 04-13-2024 12:37 PM, 07-16-2024