size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
04-13-2024, 07:02 PM

Coran nodded as Bellatrix wondered if it could be baited and left overnight. Coran nodded eagerly. "Yes, I have done that method before and it works great. Also avoids expending any excess energy swimming. That said, when the weather is nice like this its hard to resist going for a dip!" With a cheerful bark he raced to the other end of the lake then took a flying leap into the water. He landed with a loud splash and began paddling happily through the water, his tail waving like a banner as he swam until he got deeper in. He could dimly see flickers of silver in the water, fish swimming away from where he swam.

——wee time skip——

After a good swim Coran wandered back onto shore and shook out his coat, sending water flying everywhere. "Ok, let's see how we did." He grabbed the reed rope and reeled in the basket up to the reeds. He then went in and retrieved it, untying the smaller basket and pulling it out. He made sure to keep the large basket tipped up to keep the fish from flopping out. Peering inside he saw a number of bluegill. "Success!"

Crafted and used a snare/trap in a hunt. 6/6

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Somebody's Watching Me The Shimmering Shore 01:46 PM, 04-07-2024 09:04 PM, 05-27-2024