Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-14-2024, 08:46 AM

He is a fool, but he isn't blind. Her body doesn't relax or push back into his the way he expects it to. Even her pinched tones have him stepping back, away, really looking at her expression, her face. His own brow pulls downward, lips pulling into a frown as all excitement dissipates. This was the wolf he'd fallen in love with and if she wasn't ready for more, he wasn't so brutish as to force her into it.

Letting out a sigh, Gil nods and reaches out to press his nose against her cheek in hopes it would help comfort her. "Wherever you'd like us to move to, just name it," he says, his own forced smile on his lips, now that his masculine had deflated a bit. Stepping away from her to look out at the shimmering water beneath the moon, he thinks for a moment. "If we don't siege, which I'm not particularly sure we're ready for anyway, what if we move south? Or closer to Ashen? There are options as long as we stay away from the cold," his cheeky smile returns now as he looks back at Modesty. If there was anything he would demand, it would be to stay warm. Having lived in the south for so long made him realize how shitty it was to live where it snowed every yes.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024