Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
04-17-2024, 03:02 AM
"Yes, I did," Aresenn affirmed, his gaze steady on the larger wolf. The newcomer dwarfed him in size, yet he held his ground, refusing to let himself be intimidated. His pupils dilated in the dimming light as he took in the details of the new Warlord - obsidian and azure coat, piercing eyes, and an aura of absolute authority. A worthy successor for sure.

"My name is Aresenn Praetor," he introduced himself with a curt nod of his head. He had never seen Basilisk before, but he had heard of him. The brute’s reputation had preceded him in many ways - some good, some not so good. "I am here to revisit the agreement I had Sirius, to ensure there is no confusion or misconceptions" he declared, his tone firm yet respectful. "I have grown close with Andromeda, and after aiding in the flood, I have been allowed to visit her freely upon announcing myself at the border. I understand Sirius’ arrangements are not your own. But respectfully, I had hoped that this would continue to be allowed." He didn't bargain, he didn't plead. He stated his case and waited for the answer.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's About the Girl Next Door Mile-High Woods 06:18 PM, 04-15-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024