size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
04-17-2024, 09:24 AM

It had not surprised him when the girl showed up. At first, he continued to glance around the territory, eyes wandering far toward the treeline until she drew closer. Perched upon the falling wall, he has to curl his chin nearly to his chest to peer down at her. His ears are positioned forward, tail wrapped neatly around his legs to keep warm, listening carefully as she speaks. Though the air is near frigid, snow beginning to swirl around them, he can smell the fresh scent of a pack on her. Not that the pack was new to her, but new to the area. Perhaps his queries had been correct... Perhaps Ely hadn't been lying after all.

"'M more a fan of the south myself," Scald responds, his accented voice unafraid to show itself. He notices how she stalks around him in an almost feline manner. A brow raises curiously. Was she attempting to intimidate him? Did he think that attractive or unusual? Unsure himself, Scald shrugs, eyes moving away from her back toward the tree line. "A lil' birdy told me someone was gonna make camp up 'ere an' I figured I'd see for myself," he smirks a bit, his gaze flicking back down to her to now see what her reaction would be.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. its too damn cold up here The Wall 11:11 AM, 04-05-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024