size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
04-05-2024, 01:11 PM

Heading north from Vericona Plains, Scald wanders a bit aimlessly. His final destination would be the market of Armada. The winds had told him that their paw had changed to Basilisk and that he was curious in, but first, he would wander. Take a gander about the lands, see if the woods would tell him anything else. Some whispers about a new pack, someone risen to glory through a hard fist and sharp words. He's taken a thread of his father's curiosity, his mother's nosiness, not that he's eager to please them. But to be in the shadows, hidden from view, see what others don't notice.

When he reaches the Wall, that's what he does. Pressing against the deteriorating stone, hiding somewhat from the harsh winds and cold snow, he wanders down its length. A myriad of scents fill him, reaching his twitching nostrils. Armada to the west, Heidinn to the east, but the someone new to the north. Interesting. Deciding he needs a better look, Scald takes to climbing a piece of fallen wall until he's atop it, looking around through the sheet of snow. They definitely had moved in recently...

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (355)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

WinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - DemisexualDouble Master
WordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow1K
04-05-2024, 02:29 PM
As a cold wind swept through the northern landscape, Absinth treaded silently through the frost-covered terrain. Her emerald eyes gleamed with a calculating glint as she caught the scent of a stranger in the neighboring territory. It was not unusual for wanderers to stray near the bordering lands of The Syndicate domain, but this one seemed different, perhaps even intriguing. Maybe a spy.

The monochromatic fae approached with silent grace, her fur blending seamlessly with the wintry surroundings – well, asides from her charcoal face and tail. She watched him from the shadows of the treeline, studying his movements with keen interest. This wolf seemed to exude a sense of curiosity, unafraid to be so openly prying into the happenings of the North. Perhaps  he was from a nearby pack?

With a flick of her tail, Absinth made her presence known, stepping out from the shadows and sauntering up closer to the man's position on the Wall itself with an impish smirk curling her lips. “See anything you like?” She purred, her voice laced with amusement. “What’s got you so curious in this cold little corner of heaven?” Absinth's tone was teasing, a playful edge to her words as she gauged his reaction. Emerald eyes gleamed confidently, her movements graceful yet predatory as she made a half circle around him. You know, normal Absinth stuff.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and sadistic. Discretion advised.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

04-17-2024, 11:24 AM

It had not surprised him when the girl showed up. At first, he continued to glance around the territory, eyes wandering far toward the treeline until she drew closer. Perched upon the falling wall, he has to curl his chin nearly to his chest to peer down at her. His ears are positioned forward, tail wrapped neatly around his legs to keep warm, listening carefully as she speaks. Though the air is near frigid, snow beginning to swirl around them, he can smell the fresh scent of a pack on her. Not that the pack was new to her, but new to the area. Perhaps his queries had been correct... Perhaps Ely hadn't been lying after all.

"'M more a fan of the south myself," Scald responds, his accented voice unafraid to show itself. He notices how she stalks around him in an almost feline manner. A brow raises curiously. Was she attempting to intimidate him? Did he think that attractive or unusual? Unsure himself, Scald shrugs, eyes moving away from her back toward the tree line. "A lil' birdy told me someone was gonna make camp up 'ere an' I figured I'd see for myself," he smirks a bit, his gaze flicking back down to her to now see what her reaction would be.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

WinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - DemisexualDouble Master
04-23-2024, 10:37 PM
Absinth's gaze lingered on the stranger as he spoke, her emerald eyes sharp with scrutiny. His nonchalant demeanor intrigued her, but why was he here?

“Ah, a southerner. Too fucking hot there for me, personally.” The monochromatic fae mused, her tone still carrying amusement as she probed at the stranger. She looked him up and down, testing his scent in the air. Raider. Aresenn’s old pack, reimagined. Her lips quirked into a wry smile as she observed his reaction to her movements. She hadn't intended to try any intimidation tactic on him, and she wasn’t nearly his size, but she was the sort of woman to assert her presence in any given encounter.

As he mentioned his source of information, Absinth's curiosity piqued. “Is that so?” She echoed, a glint of mischief dancing in her eyes as she glanced at her ravens circling overhead, keeping an eye out for any more arrivals. “And here I thought I knew all the birds around here.” She took a step closer, the snow crunching softly beneath her paw. “I wonder if I know your birdy, hm?” Her tone was casual, but there was a sharpness underlying her words, a hunger for information that burned bright in her emerald gaze.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

04-23-2024, 10:47 PM

Scald doesn't hold back the snort toward her comment about the south. He found that the farther north a wolf lie, the more disgruntled their demeanor became. Perfectly fine in his warmer climate, he was beginning to miss it already. A year or so had passed since he had even seen snow, what with it falling now around them, he couldn't help but watch it. Tilting his chin up, breath curling around his nose, he lets the flakes fall delicately upon his face. Ah, there was something magical about snow, wasn't there?

Her piqued interest about his comment has his smirk firm on his obsidian lips. "If I do say so myself," he muses rather nonchalantly, practically toying with the woman. "Wouldn't ya like to know? Hm?" Scald finally moves his chin away from the grey clouded sky back down to the ivory woman with those bold emerald eyes. "What's it in me if I tell ya?" His head cants to the side, heterochromatic eyes blinking softly, curiously. Was she just as good at playing games as he was?

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

05-07-2024, 06:42 PM
Absinth's lips curled into a sly smile as she watched the stranger's reaction to her inquiry. His nonchalant demeanor intrigued her, afterall – it wasn’t everyday you met another charismatic wolf. Usually they all had sticks up their asses, and a shit personality to boot. Hahah.

“Well~ well~” She murmured, her voice carrying amusement plainly within its roguish tones. “A man of mystery, hmm?” Her emeralds glinted with mischief as she took a step closer, her gaze unwavering. “A trade then?” She tilted her head slightly, studying him with keen interest as she made her suggestion. “Information is always valuable. Perhaps I have something you desire, something worth sharing your secrets for?” Absinth's tone was casual, but there was an underlying intensity to her words, a silent challenge lingering in the air between them. She was no stranger to playing games, and she was eager to see if this stranger was up to the task. Already the woman knew he had learned of their new pack from one of the Syndicate wolves. His choice of wording had given it away, which is why she was treading a more… friendly route. She could have been reaching however, so she chose to seek the truth or confirmation from the rest of the encounter.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

05-08-2024, 11:30 AM

The woman's words bring a chuckle from Scald, his breath foggy around his nostrils. As the snow continues to twirl around them, seemingly never ending, he tries to ignore the cold. Instead, focusing on her intense gaze she steps forward, sly smile splitting her obsidian muzzle in two. His own smirk dies down as his head cants to the side, questioning her question about a trade. A trade of information is what he dealt in best. He lifts his brow a moment, humorously teasing the idea of her proposition, tongue sliding out to move along his teeth as he keeps her waiting.

"I don't believe you have much of what I desire unless you find a night entangled passionately with yours truly desirable," Scald begins, a cunning smirk lifting his lips as he peers down at her. He waits a beat before continuing, ever more curious to what she may be able to delve about this new pack of hers. "I suppose a trade might be fitting, depending on how valuable you believe my information to be," another pause as he lifts a paw to tap his chin, an audible hum breaking the foggy silence.

"My lil' birdy goes by Ely. Seems rather fond of me, can't keep her paws away every time we're together," one brow lifts, his smirk growing as he lowers his muzzle down closer to the woman. "She really is beautiful, knows her way around a man too," Scald muses, eyes never leaving Absinth. "Plus I don't gotta do much to get info outta her either," he teases, alluding to the fact that perhaps Ely had told him more than just the location of The Syndicate.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

05-16-2024, 09:11 PM
At least this stranger has a sense of humor. Absinth's emeralds glimmer with amusement as Scald chuckles in response to her proposition. Was she in the presence of a man whore, then? She supposed he was attractive, in a commodity sort of way. “How bold,” Absinth quipped with a playful tilt of her head, her tone a blend of amusement and curiosity to keep the interaction nice and light.. enough. His suggestion of a passionate liaison elicited a smirk from her lips, but she didn't let it linger long before pressing the topic forward.

“Passionate entanglements aren't exactly what I had in mind for our exchange, I was thinking something along the lines of hearsay.” She countered, her voice a teasing purr. Her lumps were moving again with a sway of her hips as she continued her predatory half circle of his perch. “Low risk, you see. Don’t the pirates have something of a bad rep in these lands? I’m sure we do as well.” Her interest lay within word of mouth, of rumor and public opinion.

Absinth's intrigue surged as Scald hinted at the value of his information, each word igniting the verdant fire of her gaze as she focused in on his face – in particular, his eyes. Mismatched and mischievous. She absorbed his mention of a certain ‘lil’ birdy’ named Ely with a knowing smile. That cunning minx. Found herself a nice boy toy in the shape of a pirate. How fitting. But look how he speaks of her, haughty beast he was. Her circle ceased, her paws carrying her back to his perch where she could face him properly.

“Oh, Elysia,” She echoed thoughtfully, a roguish chuckle falling from her lips. It was odd to say this in the face of a stranger, but perhaps there would be merit in giving him that sliver of information to see just how much he trusted Elysia. He’d come to scout out the Syndicate on her word, wasn’t that right? To confirm that easily gained information he was talking about. “She holds great significance to me—like family.” Her sentence is firm, her gaze a hidden warning, to keep his comments to himself. For as humorous as his words spilled, it was as though he was talking about a common whore. Tut tut, Elysia. Look what happens when you treat a man too well, they think the world of themselves, and nothing of the woman that made them feel that way.

The revelation of Ely's apparent favor towards Scald, coupled with her readiness to share information, really only deepened Absinth's curiosity. Leaning in slightly, she locked eyes with him, her voice low and conspiratorial.Secrets have a way of surfacing,” She murmured, mischief and intensity dancing in her eyes. “They despise hiding in the shadows indefinitely.” Absinth's lips curled into a smirk as she awaited Scald's response.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

05-21-2024, 10:28 AM
For as much as this Absinth circled his perch, Scald only reveled in it. One might begin to feel trapped, caged in like an animal cornered by a predator. But he didn’t mind it. Quite enjoyed the attention. The way she stared him and he stared back. Those piercing eyes of her having a way of saying many more words than what came from her lips. 

He listens as she speaks, still meeting that pointed stare. Only until the word pirate forced a scoff and a roll of his eyes. “We are not pirates,” Scald interjects quickly, his ears folding backward for a brief moment to show his disgust. “Sparrow was and still is a drunk and a shit leader. We are raiders and seek far more than just booze and material items,” he replies, his lips pulling up to reveal his teeth to show he meant business. 

“I know of something brewing that concerns your lot, but darling, your Syndicate has far to go to be the equivalent of the distaste that others hold for us Raiders,” his expressions shifts, one brow lifting, heterochromatic eyes watching her back as he leans down from his perch to get a bit closer to her. How silly it was of her to think that this fresh pack was even close to the same league as his father’s.

Another scoff, a sort of laugh as she mentions Elysia being family and secrets rising from the shadows. “Family is only as close as we wish it to be,” Scald replies, a light sigh leaving him. “I care for Elysia, don’t get me wrong,” a tilt of his head, still watching to see what Absinth would think. “But I get the feeling you might know more than her?” He questions, beginning to wonder how far their game of cat and mouse would go on.

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

06-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Absinth meets Scald's defiant stance with an arched brow, her emerald gaze glinting with amusement at his protestation. He explained the difference between Pirates and Raiders, disgust entering his voice as he spoke on Sparrow and their new motives. It reminded her of what Aresenn had told her, about how the Pirates lacked direction. “Oh, my apologies,” She quips, her tone dripping with sarcasm. “Raiders, then. Quite the distinction.” She allows a smirk to play on her lips, the corners curling upward as she leans in ever so slightly, taunting him with her confidence.

“Nevertheless,” She continues, her voice low and conspiratorial, “Distaste, hatred, all relative concepts, aren’t they? What matters is the fear you instill, the chaos you sow. I for one enjoy the idea that there are more birds of a feather out there, and less knights-in-shining-armor that cannot stand the idea of those who are not equally self-righteous. Absinth's words carry the weight of implication, hinting at the power struggles and shifting allegiances that define their world. Obviously, she’s not a fan of the goody-goodies.

As Scald acknowledges his care for Elysia, Absinth's expression remains inscrutable, though a flicker of curiosity dances in her eyes. “Mm, yes. In my experience family can be the enemies you keep close, the ones you know how to deal with best.” She muses, her tone mischievous despite the implications strewn within. She liked her games, you know. And offering him a small glimpse into her mind was nothing of consequence anyways. “And as for knowing more than Elysia…” She trails off, allowing a teasing smile to flit across her features. “Perhaps I do. I tend to get around much more. People to see, places to visit. Information to gather, just terrible-no-good activities to do.” Absinth's gaze holds Scald's, her demeanor a mixture of challenge and invitation, daring him to delve deeper into their game. Perhaps she could get something out of this, some slipped information, anything before she got bored.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

06-13-2024, 01:07 PM

It's hard to shake the lad with anything or from anything. Raised the way that he was, seeing the things he had seen, not much bothered him. Especially nothing that came from mouths of females that he hardly knew. But she keeps his interest. With his curiosity piqued, he finally slips down from atop his perch on the wall. More so from being frozen to the bone than anything else. The wind whipped harder up there than it did on the ground below. Damn his coat for adjusting to the humid temps of the southern islands.

"The problem knights 'ave is that they cannot agree on how ta be self-righteous. Whereas birds of a feather can easily agree on anythin'. As lon' as there are others that fear them, they 'ave nothin' to fear themselves," Scald replies, his smirk matching the implications her words carried. He too cared not for the goody goodies of the world, but really, when did he care about anyone but himself? Outside of being the diplomat and spy for the Raider's, he very much went about on his own way most of the time.

Standing close to the wall as Absinth picks back up about Elysia, he braces away from the chilling wind that bites at his face. How did these mongrels truly stand to live up here? Fighting back the shivers, his interest is piqued once more as her mischievous tone reaches his ears. That teasing smile is rather pretty, but he doesn't make a move forward. Instead, he leans against the wall, appearing as nonchalant as can be. "Soun's asif we share the same lifestyle," Scald muses back, holding her gaze with that of his own. "Gettin' around is one of my specialties," he grins at Absinth, tail flicking teasingly in his own manner. Would it be enough to hold her interest or would she give up so soon?

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

06-18-2024, 04:41 PM
Absinth watched as Scald finally slipped down from his perch, her emerald eyes tracking his movements with an amused glint. She noted the way he braced against the wall, fighting off the biting chill. It was almost endearing, seeing him struggle against the elements. Almost.

She allowed his words to hang in the air for a moment, considering his matching smirk and the nonchalant posture he adopted. His words of knights and their disarray amused her; it was a perspective she shared, albeit with more cynicism. The problem with knights, She echoed, her voice soft and laced with mockery, “Is that their self-righteousness blinds them to the chaos they create in their pursuit of order. The power goes to their heads. If they seek to destroy all that does not fall into their lines, no one is safe. Then they become predictable, easily manipulated into heavy-handed actions. Destroying their own reputation in the process. Fucking power-trips.” She tilted her head, studying him with a mixture of curiosity and challenge.

As he mentioned their shared lifestyle, Absinth's smile widened. “That so?” She purred, taking a step closer as he leaned back, the wind whipping her fur around her face. My. Was Elysia making ground on possible alliances through dalliances? Absinth herself was not a diplomat, but she did dabble in networking and drawing out information from others.

“If we are so similar, then perhaps there is something our packs can agree on as well. If we are to be hated on all corners of these lands, why not?” Her tail flicked in response to his own, a silent challenge, daring him to pique her interest further. She was eager to see how far he would play along before revealing his hand. If he had any.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

07-03-2024, 10:40 PM

She leans in, stepping closer to him, but he doesn't move. Confident in his nonchalant ways, it was just who he was. Her words do interest him though until she gets toward the end. Ah, hm, an alliance? Is that what she was implying? Scald can't help but click his tongue and give his head a small shake. "Dear, I do find that you've taken one step too far," he tease, now moving a paw closer to her as the wind picks up.

"Mutual hate for our packs does not mean our belief systems align with one another," Scald raises a brow, curious somewhat to know how she felt about that. "You see, villains are like knights, there is more than one type. While your Syndicate may slither in the shadows like snakes, we Raiders tend to prefer the flair of showing off our feathers," he smirks, a shrug in her direction before he turns away.

"Plus, it is rather cold up here so I think I'll take myself somewhere warmer." With that, Scald blows Absinth a kiss before picking his chilly toes up into a quick trot and heading south to where the weather was far warmer. And maybe even a girl would already be waiting for him.

- exit scald -

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥