An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-17-2024, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 11:47 PM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)
Absinth's response was swift and cunning, but the brute had predicted her move by shoving forward into her and redirecting her headbutt. Her skull met his shoulder, and the monochromatic woman hissed in rage through her teeth, tail lashing in displeasure. She could feel his snarl ripple across her skin, body against heated body she sensed his intention to grapple as his fores raised, and she accepted his hold with a devious thrust of her weight into his. She wanted to slam into him.

As such she gave a taunting smirk, “Missed me, darling?” She purred, her voice dripping with snarled sarcasm. A lightning-fast strike, she drove her open maw into his upper-throat area, willing to accept his snap at her nape if she would get her lick in. If she succeeded, she aimed to force the man back and topple him over.

Absinth vs Rhazien for MAIM (Scarring)
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Knife bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: leather armor
Companion 1: Raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Raven, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Juggernaut & Professor

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. megalomania Druid's Moor 04:34 PM, 03-01-2024 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024