gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
04-18-2024, 08:54 AM
Jiro tosses a look at Seiko before letting out a heaving, dramatic sigh. Sliding back from the soup pot, he curls further into his blanket before shaking his head 'no.' Staring ahead at nearly nothing, one could tell the pup was clearly pouting about the question. "I know I shoulda, buuut," he peeks out from his blanket to give Seiko another look. "She woulda just turned it into a lesson or did it for me and I didn't want her doing that," there's a whine to his voice that some would probably think annoying and would surely receive a smack from his father about it.

"Wanted to do it by myself to show I could, yanno?" Jiro's bottom lip sticks out more as he continues to pout. "That's why I'd asked Sedna for some stuff, but sure seems like she wanted me to fail," his muzzle wrinkles up right before he lets out a forced snort from his nostrils. "Not like I ask that ol' crone for much, but she coulda been more helpful," someone more mature would realize that he was clearly being a pup who didn't quite get it, but at least he felt comfortable enough complaining to his sister. He was sick after all.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do you like soup? because i don't. Bamboo Maze 03:25 PM, 01-31-2024 03:48 PM, 06-10-2024