size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
04-18-2024, 02:49 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn blinked in surprise as she recognized the face of the man that answered her. Her surprise was soon replaced with a grin. She'd fought with the man before and he was an incredible warrior, more of the stoic, quiet type. She had no idea he was a pack leader. "Hattori, it is good to see you again. I didn't realize this was your pack." Jynn straightened her posture and with a look of determination got right to the point. "I wish to join your pack for a year, perhaps more. I've been a wanderer all my life, I can't promise I'll adapt to life in a pack, but I want to try. I enjoy the time I've spent with Nami and I'd like to offer my skills to your pack in fighting and hunting. After a year we can assess whether or not I meet your standards and whether or not I'm a good fit for your pack. What say you?" Jynn was also a skilled navigator but given her current interest in hunting that was where she wished to apply her skills for Hattori's pack. Something tangible and visual.