Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-18-2024, 05:50 PM

-Recap-

Authority fills her form as she barks out urgently, “Mélisande, I need your help!” It is strange how effortlessly she takes control of the situation, carefully orchestrating the wolves like a conductor making music. Bodies shuffle as they seek to aid the downed male because, while he had come seeking harm, he has been injured and now requires help. Eltrys calls her attention away from Gilgamesh, pointing out the retreating form of a brown yearling that she remembers from the raid.

Lips pull into a tight line as she realizes that the youth is probably off to tell the Hallows and the man’s wife and child the horrible deed that they have done and all she can do is give her head a shake and murmur, “We will deal with that later. First, we need to make sure he is stable and not in any life-threating danger.” With that, she tips her head back and sings a call for the pack healers, summoning them to come and help the man in need.

-Present-

The call drifts away into the spring air as Haydée returns her attention to the downed Gilgamesh. She steps back to allow Mélisande room to work while she hovers nearby, ready to lend her paws should they be needed. Looking toward Eltrys, Saga, Bae-Syl, Dagrún, and Bellamy, she gestures for them to come to her and pulls the group to the side so she can speak with them. Voice low and filled with urgency, she says, “I need to go to the Hallows and alert them to what has happened here. Hopefully, we can move him soon and then take him there so that he can get the best treatment possible.”

Emerald eyes scan their faces, searching for approval of her plan. Taking a deep breath, Haydée calmly adds, “I need you all to keep Ethne safe while I am gone. Just in case…” voice teeters and falls off as she inhales a shaky breath and offers them a small, waning smile before adding, “Just in case.” Green gaze slides over to where Gilgamesh lays, the bloody rock not too far away and she knows that the Raiders will blame them for what has happened. Looking back to her pack mates, she softly says, “I will leave as soon as I am not needed here.”

Haydée meets everyone’s gaze and holds it for a few seconds before asking, “Any questions?” What she has to do is important and she needs to do it quickly. Time is of the essence here.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Fly Low, Like A Broken Arrow Lazuli Falls 05:50 PM, 04-18-2024 11:27 AM, 08-03-2024