An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
04-18-2024, 06:19 PM

"Speech"

Through the ensuing chaos, Eltrys's sharp eyes and ears tuned from hunting caught the rustle and movement of the retreating youth. He nodded to Haydee's murmur and kept an eye on the direction the youth went.

She handled authority well, she was a natural, he noted as she pulled them in to speak with. He nodded approval of her plan, despite the Raid King's intentions, it was not Ethne's to kill or even hold hostage their enemies.

"I'd like to attend with you, Haydee." He stated with a low rumble, then nodded to the bruisers and others, "They are more experienced in protecting the borders and fighting the Raiders than I. Allow me to assist you to the Hallows, I watched all that transpired and may lend my voice to our defense." It wasn't a demand or declaration though perhaps his formal speech would make it seem so. If she told him to stay he would.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Fly Low, Like A Broken Arrow Lazuli Falls 05:50 PM, 04-18-2024 11:27 AM, 08-03-2024