size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
04-18-2024, 06:37 PM

Well, fuck. She hadn't meant to almost kill the guy, but the way he kept coming at her family and belittling and insulting both Haydee and their mother? She couldn't let it slide. Even after she sent Gil flying, she couldn't let go of the bubbling anger that lingered within her. She was not sorry for what she'd done. He had brought it on himself. He had walked in making demands, threw insults, and tried to harm her sister again! Yeah, she forgot she was stronger and much bigger than these wolves, but she would not stand idly by and let him continue what he'd been doing to them. She huffed and turned away, though hadn't missed the movement and a vaguely familiar scent nearby. Gaze flashed up to find a brown form retreating and running away. Was...was that the brown boy she had fought during the raids? Well double fuck.

She groaned and growled as she turned away, not really willing to want to help the downed Raider. It was his fault that he had gotten hurt. But bless her sisters heart, the little alphess still wanted to help. As angry and unwilling to help the man as she was, she obeyed her sister when she pulled the group aside and explained that she wanted to go to the Hallows to explain the situation. That grinded Saga's gears, because what if they decided to place all the blame on Ethne still? And with some of the Raiders there, there was no telling what could happen. From what she had witnessed, they did not give a fuck about anyone but themselves. Didn't care for the truth nor apologies. She was sure they'd be setting their sights to further harm Haydee or Ethne as a whole.

So when Eltrys spoke and said he wanted to go with her, and mentioned the Bruisers should stay behind, she growled her objections. "I'm going, too. I don't trust the Raiders after everything. But how do you know they won't cause a fight when we show up? Or that The Hallows won't side with them? He brought this on himself, and he got what he deserved! We should just dump him in the woods and let him figure it out on his own!" It wasn't her problem if he lived or died. All he did was be a jerk, anyway! She never saw herself talking this way before, and never had up until all this drama between the two packs. Maybe something flipped a switch she didn't know was there, but whatever caused the change, she'd embrace it if it meant it helped her to better protect her family.

Saga

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Fly Low, Like A Broken Arrow Lazuli Falls 05:50 PM, 04-18-2024 11:27 AM, 08-03-2024