gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-18-2024, 06:55 PM

Bellamy moves to the side with the others, tail lashing back and forth as she tries to gather her thoughts. Her gaze flicks to Haydee as her daughter speaks. Eltrys is quick to offer to go with her, and Saga… the woman breathes out. “His fault or not, tensions are already high between our packs. Besides... He has children, and even an asshole can be a dad… I guess…” Her words are more for Saga now, her gaze flicking over to her adopted daughter. She understands her anger, but Bellamy does not wish that anger to turn to murderous intent. “It is our responsibility to ensure he doesn’t die now. Justice was served but it does not need to come to our actions taking a life if we can help it. Ethne is not lawful, but we are not active killers.” Her gaze flickers to Haydee.

“Saga should go with you. I will not have anyone turn against you and attack you for his actions. I had offered myself up to solve this, his actions got what they deserved… but I can handle things here. You need to get to the Hallows now, get there quickly before the truth has time to shift and change. Take Saga, Eltrys, and any other runners with you that you must. I will keep watch over Lucy and Dorian as they tend to him. Bae-Syl will keep watch with me - We’ll be fine.” Bellamy sighed softly. “I want to save him. This… this isn’t the way I want things to end between our packs. I want to make sure his daughter feels better, not worse, and losing a loved one… is something no one should have to suffer that young.” Her expression and tone shifted as she turned, moving towards the body of the Raider as she spoke one more word. “Go.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Fly Low, Like A Broken Arrow Lazuli Falls 05:50 PM, 04-18-2024 11:27 AM, 08-03-2024