gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-18-2024, 07:07 PM
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

The call was sudden. Lucette had no time to wonder as she gathered her bags, herbs, and a couple skins of water before racing across the territory of the Falls. She was not prepared for what she would find… a Raider, heavily injured… a gathering of wolves. Bae-Syl. Her mother. Sisters. Dag. Some newer pack mates… Divinities above, he looked bad… her gaze flicked to Saga, who looked absolutely livid. Had her sister caused the damage? She flicked her gaze to her mother. “So I’m treating him?” There were no Ethne members injured as far as she could see. A nod was all she needed. She moved, her mother helping to shift her patient off the rock and onto his belly. Well, the best they could anyway. Bellamy was having the man lean against her so Lucette could treat his head.

The girl began with water, pouring it out to clean the wound. There was already a good deal of the sticky liquid, and the healer found her heart hammering as she wondered what had happened. Paws trembled as she brought moss up to the injury. She needed to stop the bleeding before she could get some medicine and bandages applied. She pressed the moss to his temple, gaze flicking back to her mother as she dared asked the questions. “How did this happen? Why is he the only one injured?” Not that she expected Ethne to be ruthless… but after what had happened to her father and the raid, she could understand if they had attacked first and asked questions later…

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Fly Low, Like A Broken Arrow Lazuli Falls 05:50 PM, 04-18-2024 11:27 AM, 08-03-2024