Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
04-19-2024, 02:15 AM
He listened to Basilisk's words with a focused expression, nodding in understanding. He noticed the surprise in Basilisk's voice when he mentioned Absinth's name. Perhaps Absinth had already been out networking after all. It was a small world after all. "Absinth is one of our best," He answered in amusement. But of course, he was fairly biased on the matter.

However, the amusement faded into recognition upon the reassurance of his friendship with Andromeda being safe. “I understand. Expected it, really. Like I said, I wanted to eliminate any room for confusion or the possibility of either of us being put into a more uncomfortable situation.” The last thing he would be accused of was trespassing. Besides, he didn’t want to put Andromeda in a place where she felt like she was being forced to choose a side in the matter.

At the mention of a hot-headed raid, Aresenn's competitive spirit was immediately ignited. He smirked at the idea of pitting their fighters against one another for a training exercise if nothing else, chuckling with a glint in his eye. They wanted a fight, well, here it was. Have at. "I certainly hope that you do," he retorted good-naturedly. "Just say the word," Despite his abrasive nature, it was clear that Aresenn had a certain level of respect for Basilisk. After all, he understood that there could be difficulty and pressure in leading a group.

After a few moments of pause between them, it seemed their conversation was coming to a natural end. Clearing his throat, he offered a final nod in farewell. “Thank you for meeting with me, Basilisk. You will be seeing me around the Marketplace.” He promised with a half-sided smirk. And with that, he would make his departure.

-exit Aresenn unless stopped-
"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's About the Girl Next Door Mile-High Woods 06:18 PM, 04-15-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024