An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
04-19-2024, 03:13 AM

Basilisk had no intention of ‘indulging’ with her. His loyalty was to Hazel, and Hazel alone. If there were wolves out there that would consider such acts with a slave as outside of betrayal, he was not one of them. But that wasn’t the point of the threat, and he had no intention of letting her in on his feelings. He would get the information, dammit. At her jab to his Warlady, he offered her a dark smile. “Your right, I should offer her to join us, and really make use of that snarky mouth of yours.”

At her glance to the jewellery around his neck, he was reminded of other means to control her. He released her chin, knocking it lightly to the side as he lifted his paw away. He rolled back on his hunches, placing himself just outside of her striking range. In case she responded badly to what he was about to do next. Leaving the tie around his neck, he raised a paw, extending his claws again. His eyes on her, instead of what he was doing, he carelessly began to use the corner of the pendant to flick a little dirt out from under his claw. Perhaps she would remember that the next time she played games with him.

“I believe there was a trigger, something that started it. Near the end she started rambling, and apologizing.” He didn’t want to say it. He didn’t want to say ‘panic attack’ and put the words in her mouth.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Give me some advice Dreamer's Col 12:05 AM, 04-19-2024 08:55 PM, 06-13-2024