ardent

Too Pretty To Die

Widow

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-19-2024, 02:52 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
"I trust that all of mine have been on the best behavior?" Well that was a good question, wasn't it? She thought about it for a moment, ultimately deciding that yes, they were being good as far as she knew. "Yep!" She gave a firm nod. She'd go around and find out later, they were fiiiine! She did have to go around and do her rounds with them anyway, throw out a few training sessions and whatnot to make sure they were getting the learning they needed and all that fun stuff.

"Medusa is fine! Nothing too exciting...oh! We tried a raid on Avalon. Just five of us. We lost, so no sheep for Medusa." She was disappointed about it and sighed, but alas! What could you do? They'd just have to try again next time!

"Speech!"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Too Pretty To Die Whisperer's Gorge 11:52 PM, 03-31-2024 06:30 PM, 08-15-2024