Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-19-2024, 08:29 PM
[ooc: feels fitting this was the song that came on when I started replying to this.

Timeline wise, post Hallows meeting. Mod is still convinced Gil is dead based on Kenway's report.]

It was like she was observing the world through a haze. Sprawled out on the edge of the Ravine, looking over the peacefully grazing cattle on the moor, the young maremma pup weaving between them, checking in, keeping watch. Sakana was keeping Modesty well sedated in the wake of everything, and it left her with less of a filter than usual. A tufted ear flicked at the unfamiliar call and she rose, making her way towards the summons.

It took her a little longer than usual in her impaired state to catch the unfamiliar scent, an amused smile painting itself across her face, a chuckle offered before a greeting. "Awful nice of you lot to send forewarning of the raping and death," It was clear from the acrid sarcasm in her tone that she wasn't serious at all. "Then again, I'm sure they say the same about us behind out backs." The latter was delivered with a smirk. "I'll have to beg forgiveness for the informality, my healer is keeping me well and truly...indifferent at the moment." She gestured with a tip of her head, inviting the messenger to join her back beneath the shade of the trees that bordered the Moor stood, where alcohol and recreational herbs were scattered about on a tattered blanket that still smelled like Gilgamesh. "Modesty, apparently, I lead around these parts... Since the murder of my mate."

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Shadow Of my Life was hanging over me Druid's Moor 11:36 AM, 04-18-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024