size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
04-19-2024, 09:22 PM

Caedes lifted his head, his emeralds glinting in the dim light of the den as Sephiran's commanding presence filled the space. The metallic tang of blood hung in the air, which prompted the marred brute to look his Sultan and cousin over for injuries. “Sephiran.” Caedes rumbled in response, his voice deep and measured in respect for his cousin's authority. He shifted his weight, the scars criss crossing his massive frame catching the light in jagged patterns. “Do you seek the standard answer, the one about ensuring our pack's well-being both physically and mentally?” Caedes asked, his gaze steady and intense as it met Sephiran's. “Or would you prefer the full truth?”

“I aim to bolster our ranks of healers,” He continued, his tone resolute yet tinged with assurance. “Maintaining our supplies, keeping our members healthy, and delving deeper into the study of poisons and their applications in weaponry.” Caedes paused, his expression reflecting both thoughtfulness and determination. He wasn't sure how much interest Sephiran held in the healing arts, but he wanted his cousin to understand his commitment to this aspect of their pack's welfare. Anyways’ Sephiran should know well enough that Caedes had a vested interest in toxins and experimentation.

Then, a more personal matter surfaced in his mind. Caedes knew he wasn't the most eloquent speaker, so he opted for directness. “I've met a woman,” He stated simply. “She's the sister of an Alpha, part of a Matriarchy. I wish to continue seeing her. It may prove beneficial. Though regardless I have a personal interest.”

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Meeting of Minds The Polar Sound 12:09 AM, 04-12-2024 01:25 PM, 06-20-2024