size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
04-20-2024, 06:19 AM

When your brother comes running home screaming about 'our father died!' and their mother looking no better, one has to wonder... Is it true? They had no body, no way of truly knowing, but the feeling in his gut is undoubtable. Was he really missing the man he called dad? Scald wasn't sure how to feel about it. Gilgamesh had always tried his best with them, even if his best was something to be worked on. There's booze on his own lips to help numb the thoughts, but nothing nearly as drastic as whatever concoction his mother was inhaling.

Unsure whether he should go out to retrieve his father's corpse or stay here and wait, Scald did what he did best and tidied up his den. Deep within the moor, he was one of the few wolves in the pack without a treehouse. Feeling safer on the ground, he enjoyed the luxury of being within the moor's cooler depths. Just as he's about done, he hears a familiar voice in the distance, perhaps along the territory line. Ely. Curious to why she's here, Scald wastes no time to meet her.

And unfortunately for him, Modesty has beat him there. His brow furrows, ears perked to listen to her words as he approaches. The last sentence she delivers leaves his fur standing on end, teeth clenching, and eyes staring hard at her face. "Mother," Scald purrs as best as he can, sidling up beside her to press his shoulder against hers. "Supposed murder, we don't know for sure until his body has been delivered," he tells her softly, lifting his muzzle up to nose her cheek before stepping away to approach Ely.

"Ely, my beauty," the look in his eyes is clear just how much he lusts for the Saxe girl, "what brings you all the way out here, hm?" Scald questions, canting his head slightly, hoping silently his mother won't say anything more outrageous in the meantime.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Shadow Of my Life was hanging over me Druid's Moor 11:36 AM, 04-18-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024