size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-20-2024, 04:17 PM

As Haydée softly talks to the gathered wolves, Lucette and Mélisande tend to the downed Gilgamesh. Eltrys speaks up, informing her that he would like to go with her and the young woman’s eyes slide over to him as her lips twitch up into a small smile. Even though he is still fairly new to Ethne, the earthen man is quickly proving himself invaluable to her. Saga speaks next and she turns her attention to her angry polar bear sibling and offers a small tut at the thought of just dumping the injured man in the woods.

Bellamy speaks up, voicing her thoughts on the whole matter and the young woman sucks in a deep breath as Haydée dips her head in agreement to what her mother says, gaze travels over to where Saga stands as she offers a small smile and adds, “While he did deserve to be struck for what he did, we will not let him die because of this accident. He at least deserves a fighting chance to live.”

With that, she looks to her mother and bows her head, murmuring, “I leave Ethne in your paws.” For a moment, the young Leader considers everything that they, as a pack, have been through and worry invades her thoughts, for the possible future she has brought to Ethne’s door as well as for the man that lays injured not that far from her. Looking to Eltrys and Saga, Haydée dips her head and turns away from the scene as the trio take off toward The Hallows and, hopefully, help for the injured Gilgamesh.

They run as if all the hounds of hell are nipping at their heels.

-exit Haydée with Saga and Eltrys-

OOC: From this point on, please only have the healers post until they can claim their points. After that, you guys are free to do what you wish! However, if you want to move Gilgamesh, check in with Bunni before you do since that is major pping. Thank you! <3

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Fly Low, Like A Broken Arrow Lazuli Falls 05:50 PM, 04-18-2024 11:27 AM, 08-03-2024