size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
04-21-2024, 02:51 AM

Elysia’s call didn’t go unanswered long at all. But it was answered by someone new. Someone she hadn’t been expecting. A woman painted in the loveliest colors, that made her mind drift to the man she was looking for. Scald was painted in similar colors to this woman but his markings were different. Both were appealing to the eyes. But she couldn’t help this little feeling in her brain that wondered if they were related. She didn’t know much of his family or his pack.

But before she could begin talking the woman did. Accusatory words that caught ely by surprise. She wasn’t here to warn about anything, she was looking for her handsome pirate boy. And then the woman continued. Curious as to the story behind this little outburst Elysia said nothing at first. She just listened while she waited for her own turn to speak.

Blinking at the casual way the woman threw information at her. But then she motioned for her to join her. Ely shrugged softly and took a few steps closer to the colorful woman as she introduced herself as Modesty. And then came another piece of the puzzle. Her spouse had been slain. Ahhh, now that makes a lot more sense

Offering the woman a smile now ”My condolences, but I’m actually here to see..” she was cut off by the very devil she was about to utter the name of. Bicolored eyes flickered to his face as soon as his voice echoed between the pair of women. so this is his mother.. that makes sense

She silently watched as he soothed his clearly distressed mother before turning towards her now. Flashing him an award winning smile she met his gaze. ”I was looking for you, I had some news I wanted to share with you about my family. But it seems I have come at a terrible time for you and yours. My condolences” she dipped her head respectfully to him as she offereded the only bit of sorrow for someone outside of her own family.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Shadow Of my Life was hanging over me Druid's Moor 11:36 AM, 04-18-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024