gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-23-2024, 05:18 AM
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

“Lucy…” Her mother’s voice was soft, beginning to explain what occurred as Lucette removed the rock with some effort that Gilgamesh had landed on. With his temple cleaned by the water, it gave another healer the opportunity to come over and begin to apply some topical paste to his temple wounds. Those were the “easiest” to treat, but as the other healer spoke, mentioning the broken ribs and likely a concussion, Lucette sighed. “As far as the herb goes, I have some in my bag.” She reached in, pulling out the contents. Selecting the echinacea she passed it to the other healer and began setting some other things out.

“We won’t be able to move him more, other than lightly shifting him to get to the head wound there is too much risk of getting him to a den. We’ll need to build a makeshift den here. One of Norad’s refugee’s has knowledge of such things. I’ll have his companion help us. For now, we’ll need to treat what symptoms we can. I’ll get a fire going for some green tea - it should help reduce swelling of the brain in the event of a concussion and help in general with the inflammation his body will likely have from the fights. I have some marigold to help infection and slow topical bleeding as well.” Her gaze shifted to the other healer.

“I’m not familiar with possible internal bleeding, however… so I hope that you are. I know with broken ribs you shouldn’t rest all the time but… With his other conditions that may be hard to manage. They will hurt him more laying down though, so we’ll need to give poppy and other painkillers to him once he’s awake once more… we’ll probably have to try and get him awake too, especially if he may have a concussion… would you mind handling that while I work on the tea?” She knew it was a lot of talking, but it was important for healers to communicate right now.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Fly Low, Like A Broken Arrow Lazuli Falls 05:50 PM, 04-18-2024 11:27 AM, 08-03-2024