Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-23-2024, 11:26 AM

Gil might not be the brightest of wolves on the planet, but he could pick up a hint when they were staring him dead in the face. He sees how she struggles to keep up, the tiredness around her eyes even as she flirts with him. His smile betrays his own feelings, stepping closer to meet Modesty in the middle. Reaching out, he closes the distance and wraps his head around her to place his chin over her shoulder. Grooming her fur, he rumbles quietly, a sound of happiness.

"I suppose you make a good point," Gil whispers as he pulls back to look at her, really inspect how she was feeling. "Are you ready to take the walk back home or shall we stay here for the night?" One of his brows lift in question, perfectly okay with either option because really, who would complain about a night alone with their (not) wife?

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024