size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-23-2024, 03:15 PM
[Image: I1Fzp3q.png]

By his response, she takes it Deluge doesn't lose her races often. He asks what she was being offered to be a part of the pack. She lifted one shoulder and glanced askance at him, "Oh I happen to have stumbled over the forbidden isle unannounced and came across your mother." She grabbed a stalk of one of the last pink milkweeds and took in the sweet vanilla scent. "I slipped away from her too." She mentioned coyly, letting the breeze play in her silken neck fur as she observed the bloom before placing it in her basket as well.
She cast her gaze back over to him, "I'd rather not run into, who I assume is your mum, again. Deluge has offered me some protection from her and she assured me I'll have an endless supply of patients to torture with my healing arts." She smiled coquettishly. She was being facetious about the torture of course.
"And what's a handsome rogue like you doing around here?" She asked with a sweep of her paw over the heads of some dandelion puffs, sending the seeds up to play among the gentle breeze around them.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mud Run Avian Estuary 10:08 PM, 04-15-2024 01:19 AM, 08-24-2024