build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-16-2024, 12:08 AM

Morwenna
[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

It was a crisp late afternoon.
Morwenna never thought she'd be part of a band, never mind a fully established pack filled with rogues and pirates! But alas she was, and, it was mostly her choice. She didn't know what she would do if she ran into Deluge's mother again, so for now, she laid low and avoided the Raid Queen as much as she could.

At least she didn't mind getting her paws wet! This estuary was filled to the brim with herbs, herbs and more herbs! She was less interested in the quantity and species of the birds and was more focused on trying to identify every browning plant in this fall time. Roots should be easy to dig up this season! She moved past the dandelion and plantain, noted where the tall stalk of cow parsnip stood, then had her nose deep in a stand of the fuzzy white flowers of Boneset, a great find for a pack this close to winter! It'll help ward off any fevers and sickness that any raider may bring back from their endeavors.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
04-17-2024, 11:17 AM

Frankly, it's unusual for Scald to stick around the pack lands for so long. As his duty of the Crow, he was often gone for long periods of time. Scouting, navigating, and seeing what new things Boreas and Auster held. Many things changed from packs falling to packs rising to death and birth. With twelve packs, including theirs, there was a lot to keep up and he was only one wolf after all. Since the move though, he had stuck around for a bit, finding his own area to make a den in and wondering if he should take a break on the exploring.

He was wandering through the estuary with these thoughts in his head. Not really paying attention, head in the clouds, eyes to the sky. If one listened closely, they might even hear the sea shanty he hummed under his breath. It would soon be disrupted when a loud shuffling noise caught his attention. Freezing, hair and quills bristling, a scent he doesn't notice, but smells strongly of his sister wafts over to him. Heterochromatic eyes move about the area until he lands on a long haired wolfdog looking girl whose face is fully in a bed of Boneset.

A brow raises, his posture smoothing, paws almost gliding over the earth as he moves closer to her. Settling his shoulder against a tree closest to her, he gives the girl his more suave smirk. "So Loogie finally caught 'erself a gal, hm?" Scald questions, eyes unashamedly roving over the girl's features before landing back on her face.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (135)

Advanced Healer (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-17-2024, 03:40 PM
[Image: I1Fzp3q.png]

The narrow woman was so absorbed in the boneset she had missed the approach of the other. She was carefully pulling some of the boneset by the roots and picking others to collect for her stores.

She froze and slowly lifted her elegant head when she heard the males voice reach her. Her purple lilac eyes led her to the dark form of the slender male leaning against a tree. As her mind worked on the question and how to respond her own gaze meandered over his dark coat intermixed with startling hues of a deep sunset. Loogie?

"Oh, Deluge? Hmmm." She finally replied after noticing his quills and mismatched eyes, she lifted her slender shoulders with a graceful shrug, "She didn't catch me," Morwenna started placing the picked boneset into the wicker basket she had grabbed from earlier. He was handsome, "I won her race but decided to come anyway." She smirked at the somewhat recent memory.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

04-21-2024, 11:44 AM

He notices how she freezes, hesitating before looking over to him. A brow of his raises. Skittish was she? Or just too absorbed by her task? The reason didn't really matter, he stayed leaning against the tree, very unthreatening.

It takes her a moment as well to recognize the nickname and who it belonged to. Scald can't help but smirk, nodding in agreement that she had guessed correctly. Her own eyes graze his form and it brings his smile a little bit wider. He didn't mind when others looked at him - made him feel good, ya know?

His brow lifts once more. "Loogie slippin' up, hm?" Scald questions, noticing how the girl smirks. What was the dynamic there? "So what's she offerin' ya?" He asks, his head canting slightly, wondering why the girl would agree to come with if she had indeed won her race.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (135)

Advanced Healer (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-23-2024, 05:15 PM

By his response, she takes it Deluge doesn't lose her races often. He asks what she was being offered to be a part of the pack. She lifted one shoulder and glanced askance at him, "Oh I happen to have stumbled over the forbidden isle unannounced and came across your mother." She grabbed a stalk of one of the last pink milkweeds and took in the sweet vanilla scent. "I slipped away from her too." She mentioned coyly, letting the breeze play in her silken neck fur as she observed the bloom before placing it in her basket as well.
She cast her gaze back over to him, "I'd rather not run into, who I assume is your mum, again. Deluge has offered me some protection from her and she assured me I'll have an endless supply of patients to torture with my healing arts." She smiled coquettishly. She was being facetious about the torture of course.
"And what's a handsome rogue like you doing around here?" She asked with a sweep of her paw over the heads of some dandelion puffs, sending the seeds up to play among the gentle breeze around them.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

04-23-2024, 08:38 PM

For as nonchalant as the girl is trying to be, Scald doesn't believe her. He has to tuck his chin to hide the snorting laugh from her. Her words are humorous. Hide from his mother? Ha, hilarious! There was nothing terrifying about his mother other than the quills on her shoulders and the antlers on her head. Still, he raises a brow, nodding softly with that 'uh huh sure ya did' sort of look because there was no way this girl was fast enough to out run both Deluge and their mother.

Again, the girl causes Scald to hide a snorting laugh because what's saying is too funny. Was she being serious? Protection? Was that truly necessary? His faces crinkles, almost in a pained expression as she continues. Torture? Oh boy, Scald can't help now but to roll his eyes. Still leaning against the tree, he's not quite sure what Loogie was seeing in this one. She seemed positively and infuriately crazy.

"Well, lass, I live 'ere," Scald replies after a beat, once more he gives her a look like 'isn't it obvious?' Still, he can't quite blame her fully, he hadn't introduced himself yet and you can't always go based off looks alone. "I can Scald Fallen, son of Modesty and Gilgamesh, brother to Deluge, and The Crow of Raider's Hollow. Basically, I'm their scout, I go off and snoop where my nose doesn't belong," finally Scald gives her a cheeky smile, his eyes following the puffs of dandelion that drift along in the breeze.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (135)

Advanced Healer (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-23-2024, 09:59 PM

She caught a few of his expressions with some hidden mirth. He didn't believe her and It amused her more than irked her. She didn't mind if he didn't understand and made his own assumptions. She felt no drive to prove it, and no need to defend her claims. Whether it was luck or skill, she wouldn't assume she could take him on and win. She assumed she'd be roast deer when she was trying to escape Modesty and did. The woman had looked livid and big enough to snap Morwenna like a toothpick.

She loved the way they all talked here, with "lass" and a casual not quite slurring speech but more efficient for the speaker.

"Nice to make your acquaintance, Scald Fallen. I'm Morwenna." She fully faced him now and swept the flag of her tail back and forth. He was a scout! "You must have found some interesting places! I love exploring, have a favorite?"

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

04-23-2024, 10:11 PM

The girl, ah now named Morwenna, finally fully faces him with a grand sweeping of her tail. "The pleasure's all mine," Scald replies, extending his right front paw and sliding his muzzle down toward his ankle in a fancy sort of bow. As he rises once more, repositioning himself back against the trunk of the tree, he gives Morwenna his most dazzling of smiles.

"Interestin' is definitely a good word to use," he muses, thinking back to his travels. Where was his favorite place? There were a lot to choose from. Both Boreas and Auster were massive continents and journeying through it all took months or even years. "I'd say my favorite place to hang is Lover's Mangrove," the cheekiness of his smile turns it into a smirk as his gaze lingers on Morwenna. "There's a pretty neat field down south though that has a ton of massive bones like you'd never seen," Scald tries not to lay the flirting on too heavy, at least for now.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (135)

Advanced Healer (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-23-2024, 11:04 PM

There is a glimmer of delight in her lilac eyes as Skald bows with a flourish. She returns his dazzling smile with a coy uplifting of the corners of her own mouth and bows a dainty curtsy herself.

She waits while he muses patiently and perks her ears as he starts to mention his favorite place. Oh, the impish rogue! She narrows her eyes at his cheekiness but it's a jest as her own smirk betrays her.

"I've seen the mangrove, that was actually where I raced Deluge! It was a nice place for sure, I didn't get much of a chance to explore it though." She had no idea the secret it held in the nighttime and found it rather ordinarily enchanting in its own right with the large looping roots and swaths of moss curtains. "I haven't been to a boneyard, massive you say? Like as big as cow bones?" She asked, fully interested. She wondered if the soil would be especially rich and hold some potent herbs.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

04-24-2024, 12:14 PM

Morwenna mentions Deluge once more, noting that the Lover's Mangrove had been where they met. For a split second, his eyes cloud, but one could blame it on the shifting of the sky above. Was he jealous? Or just tired of hearing his sister's name? After all, Deluge wasn't here so why did she always have to be the center of conversation? Not like his sister was cool or anything...

Taking the opportunity to steer the conversation away from the mangroves and his sister (Scald didn't need visuals of what she does there), he lets out a little laugh. "Cow bones? No, no, lass, ya gotta think bigger," Scald flourishes a paw once more to signify just how big he was talking. "Think larger than a bear or an elephant. The skull bones are jus' as big as a bear if not bigger," he lays on the importance, something that she or anyone else couldn't fathom unless they saw it for their own eyes.

"If Loogie ever lets ya leave the territory, I'll take ya there some time," his smirk returns, head canting to see what she would think of his gesture.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (135)

Advanced Healer (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-24-2024, 04:57 PM

Morwenna

It was her turn to roll her eyes and smirk with that "sure they are" look. Bigger than an elephant! Riiiiight. She had never seen an elephant, but the tales were nigh unfathomable there too.

She tilted her head at him and narrowed her eyes at his next comment and invitation. Her eyes roved over his pelt unabashedly as if she was thinking of something.

"I don't recall being her thrall." She said, then paused and shrugged "No thanks!" She turned back to her basket and went to pick it up. She swished her tail at him, "Maybe I'll ask Deluge to take me there someday." She said matter of factly with a sway of her hips as she stepped over a soggy puddle.

She kept a teasing look in her eye, waiting for him to offer something else, maybe a challenge to take her on a trip with him whether she liked it or not.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

04-25-2024, 10:40 AM

His face blanks momentarily at her words, shrugging him off as if he hadn't just offered to take her on an adventure. Have Deluge take her instead? With Dread along for the ride? Where was the appeal in that? Scald can't help but scoff, looking away to avoid the teasing look in her eyes.

"Sure sounds like ya enjoy bein' the third wheel," he comments. While Deluge may not be as committed to Dread as Dread was to her, they were still two peas in a pod. Scald wasn't daft unlike his sister, he could see the signs. "If ya go adventurin' with me because lika ya said ya ain't her thrall, right?" Scald pauses, gaze slowly turning back to the girl, a hint of a smirk on his lips.

"Ya'd get a lot more attention an' I can take ya anywhere ya'd like," he raises a brow now, waiting to see if the other was sweetened enough for the coy fae.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (135)

Advanced Healer (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-25-2024, 05:23 PM

Oh, the poor boy thought she was the third wheel? How naive could he be? She smirked as she gracefully meandered closer to his tree, making it as if to gather some herbs closer to him. She dropped her basket, picked up a plantain leaf, approached him with a mischievous look in her wildflower gaze, and tried to lay the leaf over the tip of his nose.
"It's cute you think I'm the third wheel. Who's to say she isn't?" Implying she played with both of them and was impartial to either. Double the attention, no?
She winked and turned back to her basket, trailing her luxurious flag like tail under his chin salaciously.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

04-26-2024, 12:21 PM

When she approaches with the plantain leaf, Scald becomes hopeful for a mere second. As its placed over his nose, he looks at her wildflower eyes with curiosity. Had she fallen for his smooth words?

But then she speaks and he's left furrowing his brow, a frown creasing his lips. Definitely not where he had intended the conversation to go, but it would end up her loss more than his. Even as she twirls away, feathered tail flicking in his direction, he gives her another roll of his eyes. Pushing off the tree he leaned against, he takes a few steps away in the opposite direction. "If the two o' them please ya that much, I won' waste my time," raising a brow at her, his head tilts and shoulders shrug before taking a few more steps away.

"Nice ta meet ya, lass," he calls over his shoulder, back turned away from her, paws slowly gaining distance.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (135)

Advanced Healer (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-28-2024, 05:07 PM

Her attempt at being endearing and solicitous fell flat, she became confused as he began to walk away.  She ran through the conversation again and her way of saying that she was with both Deluge and Dread made it seem as if there was no room for him. She had been intending it to play out as if she was open for more than just girls.
She didn't realize that out here polyamory was not the norm as it was in her home tribe and the customs she grew up with was unknown here.

If she wanted to get what they seem to both want, she'll have to be more forthwith than what she was used to.

"Sorry, Skald. I was... Teasing. I forgot not many around here are as naturally open as I am." Cheating wasn't even really a concept for her and may need to be taught to her at another juncture so sheltered was she in her upbringing.
"I wasn't turning you down..." If he wanted to give her another chance she'd be glad for it but if wanted to continue walking away she wouldn't stop him.
"Maybe you'd like to see if you're the one who could beat me in a race... then...maybe?" She offered, perhaps give him more than a kiss if he won...

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

05-03-2024, 08:00 AM
Her voice slows his steps until his paws come to stop in their tracks. Still facing away from her, he turns an ear and his face ever so slightly to listen in. One brow raised, he can’t help but smirk. Apologies always tasted as sweet as they sounded.

What she says is a bit of a conundrum for himself, but he gets it nonetheless. But… what did Deluge think of all this? Were she and Dread attached to the girl or just keeping her around before kicking her to the shore? Scald muses over this for a bit until she suggests a race. If he were to win this race…

A prize? For him? He’s not the competitive sort. He knows when he’s lost and doesn’t care to really fight, but a race seemed hardly any effort if it meant a nice night with a pretty gal.

“Al‘ight, you got my attention,” Scald turns finally to Morwenna, smirk clearly on his charcoal lips as he approaches her. “I win, I get a kiss. You win, well that won’t happen anyway,” his eyes crinkle slightly before he looks off toward the distance.

“See that tree there, jus’ fore the ravine? Go,” and off Scald runs. Paws hitting the ground at a loping run, ears falling back and head leveling with his spine. Unlike his mother or Deluge, he at least had had some practice in racing.

RAISE A LIL' HELL

Scald vs Morwenna for Race
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (135)

Advanced Healer (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
05-04-2024, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 01:40 PM by Morwenna. Edited 1 time in total.)

Oh good, she didn't mess this friendly conversation up as badly as she thought she did. Her tail sweeps behind her in a gentile wag as he takes up her offer to race.

He lays out the stakes, and she crinkles her eyes in return at him, who knows, maybe she'll win again? Might give him a peck on the cheek at least if she wins.

She knew he'd be sneaky, so she kept her eye on him when he pointed to the tree at the ravine and her paws were already halfway to go for it when he marked GO and took off.

With a giggle she went to lope beside him, her tiny slender frame literally built for outrunning wolves both in speed and endurance. She gently nipped his shoulder then curled her spine and flung her legs behind her as she sailed over the marshlike terrain, pulling ahead of him and away from him. Her slender head against the wind, her ears curled behind her head and her long sweeping tail gave her the balance she needed to run flat out. She couldn't lose this unless she tripped! Right?

Morwenna vs Scald for Race
Round 1/2*
Size: Medium
Skills: Advanced Navigator & Novice Healer
Specialty:

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

05-06-2024, 10:21 AM
The nip to his shoulder has him grumbling in response. A bit cocky, wasn't she? Watching her take off a few strides ahead of him, he hangs back for a moment. Admiring the way her lithe form runs through the forested area. Birds scatter to the sky in their wake, fearing their lives as two wolves run beneath their canopy.

As the tree nears, Scald kicks it up a notch. Moving forward with a reserved burst of speed, he reaches out to nip at her thigh before careening away to make some more distance between them. While she was bred to run, his lanky body and long legs were a good fit for running as well. His smirk widens, eyes focusing on the tree as they gain distance, closing in on it. Who would win?

RAISE A LIL' HELL

Scald vs Morwenna for Race
Round2/2
Size: Extra large
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator

Morwenna

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Expert Navigator (135)

Advanced Healer (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
05-06-2024, 02:00 PM

She yipped as his teeth combed her thigh and she shot him a coy glare while her paws grazed the ground. She leaped over a clump of dense grass and watched as he pulled ahead of her.

She admired his lean muscles rippling under his dark aurora coat. His legs were longer than hers and his height towered over her. But with height came weight, and a light jockey was easier to carry to the finish line.

The tree neared and she leaped to snap at a small bird take flight as he ran by first. She bolted out right, ready to win she pulled up next to him.

Morwenna vs Scald for Race
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Skills: Advanced Navigator & Novice Healer
Specialty:

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build