size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
04-23-2024, 06:38 PM

For as nonchalant as the girl is trying to be, Scald doesn't believe her. He has to tuck his chin to hide the snorting laugh from her. Her words are humorous. Hide from his mother? Ha, hilarious! There was nothing terrifying about his mother other than the quills on her shoulders and the antlers on her head. Still, he raises a brow, nodding softly with that 'uh huh sure ya did' sort of look because there was no way this girl was fast enough to out run both Deluge and their mother.

Again, the girl causes Scald to hide a snorting laugh because what's saying is too funny. Was she being serious? Protection? Was that truly necessary? His faces crinkles, almost in a pained expression as she continues. Torture? Oh boy, Scald can't help now but to roll his eyes. Still leaning against the tree, he's not quite sure what Loogie was seeing in this one. She seemed positively and infuriately crazy.

"Well, lass, I live 'ere," Scald replies after a beat, once more he gives her a look like 'isn't it obvious?' Still, he can't quite blame her fully, he hadn't introduced himself yet and you can't always go based off looks alone. "I can Scald Fallen, son of Modesty and Gilgamesh, brother to Deluge, and The Crow of Raider's Hollow. Basically, I'm their scout, I go off and snoop where my nose doesn't belong," finally Scald gives her a cheeky smile, his eyes following the puffs of dandelion that drift along in the breeze.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mud Run Avian Estuary 10:08 PM, 04-15-2024 01:19 AM, 08-24-2024