size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
04-24-2024, 06:15 PM
m é l i s a n d e

focusing on Gil and the other healer, Melisande silenced the others out. her ears cupped forward as she assessed the bleeding some more while the other healer spoke. "Thank you. I'll give this to him once he's awake." she quickly took the echinacea and placed it near her inky paws. humming to herself in obvious ponder, mel replied, "Yes. He needs a compression wrap but not too tightly; and he may benefit from comfrey root paste plastered on his chest before then. Got any?" she knew the herb was more uncommon but perhaps she acquired some previously. it was worth a try. melisande eyes the other's supplies. "May I use some of your bandages?" her voice was lowly and polite as she looked at the other then at gil. "We can move him once he's awake.. give a moment for the pastes to set in though. he will be weak and may even need a stimulant.. so green tea is a good choice." she complimented the mind of the other healer.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by nelsa

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Fly Low, Like A Broken Arrow Lazuli Falls 05:50 PM, 04-18-2024 11:27 AM, 08-03-2024