gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
04-24-2024, 11:21 PM

Mint and ice eyes watching as the glow grew brighter. Soon it stopped and a voice reached her ears. 'just me' Hmm. "Oh, well as long as it's just you," the lavender and smoke woman chuckled softly. Kaino dropped onto her side on the stone platform and rolled a bit like a cat in heat. Wherever she went, the woman was the queen of that space. The fae emanated confidence and comfort. It was as though being in a big, dark cave with a glowy, hidden stranger was just an every day occurrence.

"You don't have to stay hidden if you don't want to," she purred in mellifluous tones. "I won't harm you unless you start it." Then she could most likely kick the brutes tail. Slender and pretty, yes, but Kai was also a very skilled fighter. "I've just been talking to myself in here. Might as well talk to youu-uuuu..." she said in a low, sing-song voice. Was there ever a more playful woman? Probably not.

"Kaino Saxe"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]