Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-25-2024, 05:12 AM

Modesty offers Scald a sidelong glance wondering where the fuck in the family tree he had inherited all that optimism from? "If he were able, he would be here." She slurred a little more than she herself would consider acceptable under other circumstances, and while she appreciated the condolences, about the only thing that would sooth her aching heart right now would be the corpse of an Ethne wolf dropped on her border.

She didn't miss her son's flattering words, or that these two seemed to already be acquainted. A brow arched suggestively, and she tried to smile, but with the monstrous whirlwind of emotions that currently occupied her singular body, it came across queasy. This mortal existence wasn't an easy one, and she was ready to ascend already, hadn't she ticked all the damn boxes at this point?

Modesty's gaze sharpened a little when Ely mentioned news of her family, and she gestured again that they should all move to somewhere more comfortable. "Back to the snacks!" She declared with a little more insistence. Scald was hardly her first child to bring home a romantic interest, and this one in particular had Modesty riveted. "I want to hear what you lot did to make the great and mighty packs of the grand Ashen alliance quiver in their boots, I might need to borrow a page from your playbook!" She joked, doing her best to walk in a straight line back towards the ravine.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Shadow Of my Life was hanging over me Druid's Moor 11:36 AM, 04-18-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024